Need help to create a context selector in GSD5

I was trying out GSD5 plug-in in the last week.
Here is a Dashboard tiddler which shows active actions/projects, completed actions/projects, Ticklers in table format. Also there is a realm and context selector at the top of the table.

Realm selector is in built in GSD5 and it helps to change the tiddlers shown under each category depending on the realm selected. This is the tiddler responsible to the realm selector.

I cloned this tiddler and modified it to be used as context selector. Although this context selector lists the different contexts, the tiddlers under each category doesn’t change when I change the selected context. This is the context selector I created.

Can someone help me with the code - what might be going wrong ?

In GSD5, contexts are added to actions and projects as tags. While realms are added to actions and projects as a field value in the field called gsd_realm

Hi @arunnbabu81,

Without looking at the code, cloning the realm code selection as starting point to chose context might not be a good idea. The realm selection goes at the root of the tree. Contexts (as well as actions, contacts, projects, and everything else), in the original code, “belong” to a particular realm (or a particular tree). A separate realm has to have separate contexts, etc.

@Alfonso I don’t have the skill to do it at the moment. Will wait for the authors response in GitLab.

So basically you want to batch alter the context of multiple tiddlers?

When more than one tiddler contains a value in a field you wish to change, for all those tiddlers, you need a process that changes all relevant tiddlers. This may need a filter or recursive process to identify all relevant tiddlers.

The easiest way to do this is to have a tiddler representing that value, then use relink, with your target field included in its config. Renaming the “value tiddler” will then use relink to propagate the “changes to all relevant tiddlers”.