[ Muuri Storyview ] - A new Release

I haven’t no. I switched from the two stories plug-in to Muuri. I had some compatibility issues between plugins when using Stroll and the two stories plug in.

Hope that @BurningTreeC keep muuri updated (since he is more into development of MCL these days)

@fastfreddy Do you know of any way to make default column number and muuri tiddler width to 1 in mobile mode.

no sorry; not sure how the app is mobile aware. There may be ways for the TiddlyWiki to use the browser user agent in a filter and set variables based on that?

seems there is a tiddler which reflects mobile usage according to https://tiddlywiki.com/#InfoMechanism.

Does it work reliably for you?

Seems the doc is slightly out of date. The correct tiddler to look for is $:/info/browser/is/mobile. In simulated mode, this worked well (text field is yes when browsing from mobile, no when browsing from desktop)

So I think you could modify the plugin by adding a check for the content of this tiddler, and have it ignore the number of Muuri columns altogether when browsing from mobile… A fancier version would store two numbers, one for desktop and one for mobile.

2 Likes

I think this approach to disable muuri layout in mobile might work. Not sure though.

Will take a look at it

@fastfreddy

This button made by @pmario is also a good add-on to the muuri story view

Here is a demo muuri wiki customised with some compatible plug ins.

that looks very sharp @arunnbabu81 ! Well done!

1 Like

I asked a stupid question, I found a solution, I’m sorry,

Glad you found a solution but don’t be sorry for asking a question, whatever it was. :slight_smile:

I guess I never got around to adding it here, but this version of the json file includes one more tool: a reset button that shows up when some of your tiddlers override the overall column layout.

muuri-addon.json (4.0 KB)

2 Likes

@BurningTreeC @fastfreddy Full-screen tiddler button for muuri layout and storyview
Can you guys help me to solve this issue