Multiple todolist option of Todolist plug in

I tried to use multiple todolist option of the kookma Todolist plug in conditionally using viewtemplate.
I noticed that although the multiple Todolist within the same tiddler operate independently, changes made in one tiddler are reflected in all others tidders with the same tag.

However when the simple todolist option was used conditionally by viewtemplate, they were operating independently in each tiddler.

Is there anyway the multiple todolist also behave like simple todolist when used conditionally using viewtemplate.

1 Like

Could you give a link to a simple working example. Todolist uses a base, this is part of the name used to create status tiddlers, I believe as long as the state tiddlers are different, they work independently!

This is conditional simple todolist I used.

It works as expected. Both behaves independently.

Then i tried to make a conditional multiple todolist.

Here whatever I type in task 1 will be reflected in the task 2 also. I think i have to change the class , how I don’t know

All of these use base as state Tiddler and share the same workspace, use below code as viewtemplate text

<$list filter="[all[current]tag[office]]">
<$list filter="Work Home Projects" variable=prj>
<$macrocall $name=todolist-ui base={{{ [<prj>addsuffix[/]addsuffix<currentTiddler>] }}} caption="""<h2 style="color:darkred;font-weight:lighter;"><<prj>></h2>""" />
</$list>
</$list>

Note to the base!

base={{{ [<prj>addsuffix[/]addsuffix<currentTiddler>] }}}

Use better variable if you like.

Thank you @Mohammad. This works as i wanted.