More on multilingual TW, and parsing HTML to WikiText

Regarding multilingual tw, one of the ways I disapprove of is to change the structure of tw too much for this, either at the core level or at the custom level.

At present, my method is to use Google Translate to implement language conversion on the browser side. I think it is more reasonable to internalize this mechanism in the tw core. Here I have two small problems:

1. A very small number of errors in Google Translate need to be corrected.
    The most embarrassing thing for me is Google’s translation of “tiddler”. For this I can’t, but I’m sure someone can solve this little problem with a TW macro,

2. Parse HTML into WikiText.
    I have no content worth publishing in all the languages ​​of the world, in fact, I just want to introduce the official documentation of TW to my Chinese compatriots. When I am particularly dissatisfied with an article translated by Google, I will replace the original English content with the adjusted translation result. At this time, I will encounter the following problems:
    I need to be very careful not to spoil the TW label, you know that the word order in Chinese is completely different from English, so it is not easy to write the translation results you see into WIKItext.

I thought of a way to reduce the workload, which is to implement “what you see is what you get” from the HTML page to the TW code. I didn’t seriously search for the results in this area, maybe someone has made it?

I’m guessing this because this feature isn’t just for translation, it’s more valuable when importing pages from other sites.

I often use drag and drop to import pages from other sites, but sometimes importing a simple page almost crashes TW because it generates the most inefficient pile of html code!

I don’t know how difficult this is, I’ll just describe what I want: drag and drop, get the TW code of a page from another website. If it’s too complicated to keep the style of the original page, you can discard some or even completely ignore the CSS. In my experience, actually discarding the style of the original page can make the wiki more uniform.

Does anyone have a need for this?
or,
Has anyone already solved these problems?