Issue upgrading to TW v5.2.4 with online upgrade function

When I upgrade my TW to 5.2.4. on the online upgrade page I get an error that the upgraded file can’t be loaded (Error: TypeError: Popup.parseCoordinates is not a function).

Hi, I did just search in the TW core code … There is no .parseCoordinates function. So the message is right.

What is the version of your existing wiki?
What are the plugins, that you use in your wiki?

Hi @Maarten_de_Ruiter @pmario sorry to hear you’ve run into problems.

There are in fact a couple of references to Popup.parseCoordinates() in the code for the reveal widget and the action popup widget.

I’ll investigate further but as @pmario says it would be very helpful to see a list of plugins in the wiki. Could you also check whether the wiki includes a system tiddler named $:/core/modules/utils/dom/popup.js. There will definitely be a shadow tiddler of that name, the question is whether there is an actual system tiddler. You can test this by running the following filter in the advanced search “Filter” tab:

[[$:/core/modules/utils/dom/popup.js]is[tiddler]]

Please report whether there are zero or one results returned from that filter.

1 Like

hmmm. Sorry. … You are right. Strange that the “global search” didn’t reveal it :confused: … Now it does.

hi Jeremy,
it can’t find any tiddlers with that name.

But when I search for [[$:/core/modules/utils/dom/popup.js]] I get 1 result. But what does that mean?

Maarten

Thanks @Maarten_de_Ruiter.

That tiddler is always present as a shadow tiddler; the filter expression I quoted tests additionally for it being overridden by an ordinary tiddler.

Could you let us know which plugins are included in the wiki?