Is anybody else having problems with TiddlyDrive today?

Today, any TiddlyWiki file I try to access on Google Drive, I get the following error message:

If anybody is having general Google Drive wonkiness going on, please share anything you may have noticed/found.

If/when I don’t access TiddlyWiki instances from Google Drive directly with help from the TiddlyDrive add-on, I’ll access those files via the Chromebook “Files” app, which treats Google Drive like a local drive.

I just discovered that I can’t get to my TiddlyWiki instances via the “Files” app either. I’m getting error messages like the following:

# Access to the file was denied

The file at (...snip...) is not readable. It may have been removed, moved, or file permissions may be preventing access.

ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

I’m trying to figure out if some Chrome OS update has screwed things up, or if Google Drive has changed somehow.

So I am more suspicious of some Google glitch than a TiddlyDrive glitch.

With the cross-country outage of internet and cellular services here in Canada last Friday, I’m still grumpy about it and tempted to blame a certain provider for just about anything lately …

ADDENDUM: Although a goto-practice I’ve never needed to use with a Chromebook, I gave it the ol’ electronic enema, and it made no difference. I got the system to check for updates and apply any, and none found. Meh.

Problem has been magically and mysteriously resolved sometime in the last 21 hours.

All specific TiddlyWiki instances, and I have a whole raffle of them, that were not opening via the File manager (i.e. treating Google Drive like an external drive) are now opening, and all files (none of which were opening) can now be opened in Google Drive with the TiddlyDrive Add-On.

Rock’n roll.