I want to share a TW app I made

Hi everybody

As stated above, I have written an app that help me a lot in reporting the monthly hours done in my job.

The problem is that I don’t know WHERE and HOW to share this (new users can’t upload).

Have a nice day

1 Like

Create an account in tiddlyhost and upload the wiki there. Thats the easiest way to share

1 Like

Thank you for your quick answer, I’ll try this.

You can find my app here: https://avs-monthly-report.tiddlyhost.com/

The Showcase is here: Monthly Report App: A TiddlyWiki TimeSheet

Have a nice day

7 Likes

@FRDV I think you should create a seperate thread for sharing the wiki in showcase category. Otherwise this may get hidden from quick searches.

Can you make a short readme explaining how to use it. Also please list the minimum tiddlers needed for using it in others wiki using a tagpill so that it’s easy to drag and drop into others wikis.

Thanks for your advices, I’m not very accustomed to forums :wink:

You did a great thing by sharing your work here for others to use. We all can learn from such creations. It may not be easy, but a short readme of how to use it or how you use it will be very handy for others. Thanks for sharing it once again.

Hi @FRDV
Welcome to community! Thank you for sharing the avs-monthly-report.
It is really interesting. I think we can call it a TW Timesheet.

Like @arunnbabu81 I recommend to add a readme and tell users what it is! and perhaps how to use the avs-monthly-report.

Thank you again!

Thanks Mohammad and Arunnbabu81 :heart:

I have posted a "short’ how-to in the Showcase category. If it’s not enough or still confusing just tell me

2 Likes

Perhaps edit one of your replies and add a link to the showcase entry. I just tried to find it with no luck.

• Thanks for sharing to the community @FRDV

I added a link in my second post above.

I too have a hard time finding it :flushed: