How to visually bookmark an item in Table of Contents?

I have the TiddlyWiki documentation saved in a separate single file wiki and I’m casually reading it offline on phone using Tiddloid on Android.

How can I bookmark (ideally, automatically) the last open tiddler, so if I close Tiddloid and later reopen the wiki, the ToC will be expanded so that node is visible, centered on the screen, and visually marked somehow (link to tiddler is in another color, tiddler link is prefixed with an icon - anything will do). I want to be able to open the wiki, instantly figure out visually which tiddler was I reading last time, tap on it and resume reading.

Note: by last open tiddler above I mean last tiddler I explicitly opened by tapping/clicking on it in ToC. So if I have tiddler “foo”, tap on it in ToC to open, it contains a link to another tiddler “bar”, I tap on it too then close the wiki then reopen it, next time still “foo” will be bookmarked.

1 Like

Part of the way to what you want is built in. In the Control Panel > Info > Basic tab is the list of DefaultTiddlers. Underneath is a button for “Retain Story Ordering”, which will set that value to [list[$:/StoryList]].

Then, when you return after a save, you will have the same set of tiddlers open.

I know that this doesn’t solve your entire problem, but it might take you fairly far along.