How to use howler.js in tiddlywiiki

I tried to use howler.js library, so that I could use clickable sound cues, but the sound didn’t seem to work, here are some images and links to the code

widget.js

CORS problem, solved

1 Like

It would be nice for others that may have a similar problem in the future, that you describe the solution in more details. So "what did you have to do? … that it works now.

1 Like

Ciao @pmario. I think that a good, fair (equitable / beautiful) question if @oeyoews is up to answering it.

My query is this: HOW would a simple user find @oeyoews soluzione two years later?

Just a comment. TT

If encounter cross-domain problems in tiddlywiki, the easiest way is to put the corresponding files in the files directory of the project root instead of inside tiddlywiki, which does not apply to single-file wikis and is also not conducive to the packaging of individual plugins, there may be other more elegant ways to solve this problem

3 Likes

Or just use the online resources

2 Likes

tiddlywiki-sounds This is a simple example of using howler in tiddlywiki, just to add a bit of interest, and I’m currently using it mainly with the motion plugin

3 Likes