How to remove a tag from a stylesheet tiddler using action listops when used within a reveal widget

This is code for the sidetabs I float to the right side of the tiddler body using a reveal widget.

<$let stateID={{{ [[$:/temp/abc/]addsuffix{!!title}addsuffix[byside]] }}}>
   <$reveal type="nomatch" state=<<stateID>> text="show">
      <$button set=<<stateID>> setTo="show" class="sidetabbutton" >
         {{$:/core/images/info-button}}
      </$button>
   </$reveal>
   <$reveal type="match" state=<<stateID>> text="show">
      <$button set=<<stateID>> setTo="hide" class="sidetabbutton" >
      </$button>
<$list filter="[all[current]!is[system]!is[shadow]!tag[$:/tags/SideBar]!tag[Journal]!tag[$:/tags/ViewTemplate]!tag[$:/tags/Stylesheet]!tag[tweaks]!TheBrain[no]!has[page-cover]]">
<div class="rightside">
{{sidetabs toggle button}} {{||sidetabs viewtemplate}}
</div>

I want to add an action to the button widget within the reveal widget used in this code to remove a tag from a stylesheet tiddler (Purpose is to come out of multicolumn layout whenever sidetab button is clicked - this is done by removing the $:/tags/Stylesheet from the tiddler $:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/multicols/storyriver). I tried using action listops as shown below, but its not working.

<$let stateID={{{ [[$:/temp/abc/]addsuffix{!!title}addsuffix[byside]] }}}>
   <$reveal type="nomatch" state=<<stateID>> text="show">
      <$button set=<<stateID>> setTo="show" class="sidetabbutton" actions="""<$action-listops $tiddler="$:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/multicols/storyriver" $tags="-$:/tags/Stylesheet"/>""" >
      </$button>
   </$reveal>
   <$reveal type="match" state=<<stateID>> text="show">
      <$button set=<<stateID>> setTo="hide" class="sidetabbutton" >
      </$button>
<$list filter="[all[current]!is[system]!is[shadow]!tag[$:/tags/SideBar]!tag[Journal]!tag[$:/tags/ViewTemplate]!tag[$:/tags/Stylesheet]!tag[tweaks]!TheBrain[no]!has[page-cover]]">
<div class="rightside">
{{sidetabs toggle button}} {{||sidetabs viewtemplate}}
</div>

What might be going wrong here ?

Try the action send message tm-remove-tag but remember to wrap it in the $fieldmangler. As a result make a macro containing the action(s).

• This also allows the actions to be “rendered” at point of use, rather than when rendering the button.

I got it working once I removed a redundant list filter in the code. Don’t know how it came within the code. May be I overlooked it while the sidetabs was in the early stages of development. Anyways I have to look for any issues after removal of the list filter ( I guess it will work fine)