How to remove a particular tiddler from the filter

I have a filter like this

[link<currentTiddler>!tag[anytag]]

I want to exclude only one particular tiddler named Input from the filter and I want to avoid using !tag[anytag]
How to do that ? I tried adding -[Input] to the filter instead of !tag[anytag]. But it was showing errors.

[link<currentTiddler>] :except[[input]]
1 Like

What is [link<currentTiddler>] ?

Minus should work, but on a separate run as -[[Input]]

1 Like

<$macrocall $name=table-dynamic filter="[link<currentTiddler>!tag[budget template]search{$:/temp/demo/dtable/search}]"class="w-100 thead-dark table-center" fields="tbl-checkbox tbl-expand title debit credit balance" pagination="yes" caption="''title''">>

This is for a dynamic table filter

I don’t want to use !tag[budget template]
Instead I just want avoid a single tiddler with title Input

How to modify the filter based on the above suggestions

There are tiddlers having a field called link with title of currentTiddler as it’s content.
So in the currentTiddler I want to create a table containing all those tiddlers having currentTiddler in the link field

Something like this should work, if I understand you correctly.

<$macrocall $name=table-dynamic filter="[link<currentTiddler>]-[[Input]]+[search{$:/temp/demo/dtable/search}]"class="w-100 thead-dark table-center" fields="tbl-checkbox tbl-expand title debit credit balance" pagination="yes" caption="''title''">>
1 Like

If you have not already have a look at backlinks and references some of this can be handled automatically for you, fore example if the text field contains a link [[named tiddler]] with “named tiddler” open the Info button provides various tabs and additional ink info. See https://tiddlywiki.com/#Hard%20and%20Soft%20Links

1 Like

Thank you @saqimtiaz Your code works correctly in this filter

Thanks @Mark_S This code also works fine

1 Like