Properly display heat maps on Dark tiddlywik topics?

I like the dark tiddlywiki theme, but the dark theme does not highlight the degree of color of the color blocks in the heat map each day, so I have to use the light theme, which is not my favorite

Or is there a better solution

This is the plug-in that implements the thermal map function in the image above

$__plugins_Gk0Wk_echarts.tid (1.0 MB)

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

Please don’t use “TiddlyTools” in your tiddler titles (unless it’s an actual add-on from my TiddlyTools.com site!).

see TiddlyTools/Legal/Trademarks

thanks,
-e

As you wish, so how to reconcile the contrast conflict between the two?

The heatmap is built based on the tiddler $:/plugins/Gk0Wk/echarts/addons/GitHubHeatMap.js. You can edit the hard coded colors of the visual map to suit your needs.

visualMap: {
    type: "piecewise",
    orient: "horizontal",
    calculable: !0,
    showLabel: !1,
    right: 0,
    top: 175,
    pieces: [{
	lte: 0,
	color: n ? "#161B22" : "#EBEDF0"
    }, {
	gt: 0,
	lte: 3,
	color: n ? "#0E4429" : "#39D353"
    }, {
	gt: 3,
	lte: 7,
	color: n ? "#006D32" : "#26A641"
    }, {
	gt: 7,
	lte: 15,
	color: n ? "#26A641" : "#006D32"
    }, {
	gt: 15,
	color: n ? "#39D353" : "#0E4429"
    }]
},
1 Like

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts!

If I do this successfully, but after the plugin is updated I will most likely have to reinstall the plugin and override the optimized features, I will need to re-add the relevant styles again, the process will continue indefinitely, I have built countless more wheels that have some kind of duplicate, so what is the idea of a permanent solution

The logic of this problem is the same as the underlying logic of the point stuck here

The chart tiddler is a shadow tiddler, if you edit it a copy will be created that is not a shadow tiddler. If you later reinstall the plugin or upgrade to a new version your override will still be in place. You would need to delete your edited tiddler if you wanted to take advantage of a specific downstream change to $:/plugins/Gk0Wk/echarts/addons/GitHubHeatMap.js

1 Like

thanks

Am I right in my understanding?

If the shadow tiddler has a, the d plugin and the tiddler name itself has a,b,c. Is tiddlywiki ultimately understood as a,b,c,d?