Create the common translation type tiddlers so that $:/languages/zh-Hant inherits its new properties?

You can add multiple pairs of keys directly to $:/languages/zh-Hant, which can achieve the translation effect, but I am worried that with the version update of tiddlywiki, the new $:/languages/zh-Hant will directly replace the old file. Or the traditional Chinese of the old and new versions of the same tiddlers when the two are combined is different, causing display problems

I am thinking about how to construct an ordinary tiddlers and $:/languages/zh-Hant to constitute a dependency, the primary tiddlers can call the translation of the subsidiary tiddlers, if the primary and subsidiary translation of the same term conflict, the translation of the subsidiary tiddlers shall prevail

The corresponding “CodeMirror keymap” does not become “corresponding” CodeMirror 键盘映射 ".

Any answers would be greatly appreciated

In order to prevent such translation conflicts, may I suggest you contribute your modifications to the community sourced translations, so that they will be included in next TW release?

Here is the official TW Translators Edition:

TiddlyWiki Translators Edition

Fred

1 Like