How to perform large-scale entropy shrinkage on a specific content style photo

When I previewed the electronic audio-visual textbook of the course of mechanical drawing, I found that there were nearly 1000 photos in the textbook that needed to be recorded in tiddlywiki, (Just importing them locally on your computer is also a daunting task)(they are usually more abstract (three views (main view, left view, top view))) I canโ€™t describe it with text information, each photo has black lines, and white background, and the rest is gone, I saw an article similar to my question in the forum, the link is xxx, there is a mention of svg compression, plug-in Uglify, lightweight wiki FeatherWiki๏ผŒcssใ€‚ Which one or the other techniques are suitable for my current confusion, I have tried to use latex to represent the three-view projection shape in mechanical drawing, which is not satisfactory, and it is about 300kb to take a screenshot and import the photos directly into the tiddlers, if all these 1000 photos are imported into tiddlywiki it will be 292.96875Mb in size, I am afraid that the edge browser will not be able to load my huge tiddlywiki . The tiddlers I often record are generally around 1kb in size, (It directly occupies nearly 300 notes in TiddlyWiki),which seems to be a huge challenge for my computer hardware and the performance of tiddlywiki

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

xxx
Lightweight Edition of Tiddlywiki - Discussion - Talk TW

I usually covert any diagrams to svg format and have them external to my wiki.

Your other option is to redraw them!

Onshape.com is good. Allows svg export.

1 Like

Of course there are external images, server tiddlywikiโ€™s and file uploads plugin and more that help for wikis with lots of media.

1 Like

You got a link to that? I could use that!

Thank you very much, this may be the extremely fast thing to do with AI, but I havenโ€™t found an AI that can do this job

Yes, I have, but itโ€™s a Chinese textbook, and maybe you may seem a little difficult

I may be going to change the file suffix again.,The real file is *.pdf!

I donโ€™t have Google Drive, this file has to be 50Mb in size, and I canโ€™t upload 50Mb photos to tiddlywiki

Do you have access to a link to Baidu? This may require a ladder for scientific surfing๏ผŒOr use the file transfer function of the remote control software, but I donโ€™t know if this tool can accurately transmit data to the other party over a distance of thousands of kilometers

It sounds complicated! No worries.

you can have a try!

้“พๆŽฅ: ็™พๅบฆ็ฝ‘็›˜ ่ฏท่พ“ๅ…ฅๆๅ–็  ๆๅ–็ : 6666 ๅคๅˆถ่ฟ™ๆฎตๅ†…ๅฎนๅŽๆ‰“ๅผ€็™พๅบฆ็ฝ‘็›˜ๆ‰‹ๆœบApp๏ผŒๆ“ไฝœๆ›ดๆ–นไพฟๅ“ฆ

Thank you.

A lot of good drawings there!

No download option :frowning:

Maybe you need to download the computer version of the Baidu network disk client, the download button of Baidu network disk seems to be more mysterious than oriental magic