How to perform advanced filtering of Tiddlywiki open on web pages through the browser console?

This is the case when tiddlywiki functionality is stuck due to multiple plugins co-existing save tiddlywiki, such as the ability to retrieve “[!is[system]sort[title]]” in the browser console at an advanced level to export the tiddlers I am losing

I think this info may be of interest.

After saving a wiki, you can drag and drop import the HTML file into an empty.html – All tiddlers will be listed, so you can decide what you want to import

have fun!
mario

1 Like

This is interesting. I’ve taken notes on this experience before

It doesn’t let me do that, embed the advanced filter search in parentheses,a general search here might not work well either

If you define the filter yourself, it’s very likely, that you will miss some tiddlers, that have been modified but not saved.

Here is the command to save a “filtered” list of tiddlers. The exportFilter variable contains the filter string.

Disclaimer: If the filter string or the template title, contains an error, nothing will be saved. So it’s easy to loose data if done that way.

$tw.saverHandler.saveWiki({template:"$:/core/templates/exporters/JsonFile",                   
method: "download",
downloadType: "text/plain", 
variables: {filename: "tiddlers-filtered.json", exportFilter:"[tag[HelloThere]]"}})

have fun!
mario

1 Like