Modify knowledge cards from the main tiddlywiki repository to automatically synchronize changes to cards with the same name from the repository

This prevents duplicate entries from the knowledge base from being imported into the main tiddlywiki, and also prevents the main knowledge base from having a good card from the knowledge base added but renamed, either exporting a card from the main knowledge base to the secondary knowledge base or importing a card from the knowledge base to the main knowledge base from having duplicate entries in the body

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

Your terms “knowledge bases”, “main tiddlywiki”, “card”, “body” are all non-standard terms, are not explained, and not common TiddlyWiki Terms, so this question is all but unanswerable. Please try again.

knowledge bases——Single file tiddlywiki
card——tiddlers
body——tiddlers body
main tiddlywiki——The most important documents are stored in the tiddlywiki (single file tiddlywiki), and the descriptive text of each tiddlers is refined and distilled

1 Like

Are you saying there are two files or tiddlywikis. The Main wiki (One single file wiki) and an external collection of tiddlers, perhaps another wiki (called the repository)?

• First you want to handle the impact of importing tiddlers from the repository?
  • Then you want to handle he exporting of tiddlers back to the repository?

This is one of my main knowledge base (recorded content grammar is very strict, there are more general good inspiration, general functional tiddlers)

This is a copy of my knowledge base (not grammatically rigorous).

In the following case, because the good notes of the slave repository are recorded in the master annotation repository, the master repository (the master repository) will emerge with more new utility syntax over time, and all syntactically optimized tiddlers will be fully updated, and the master repository and the slave repository (the slave repository) will keep one or more tiddlers in sync

Make it all-in-one is simpliest solution, TidGi can handle 30000+ tiddlers and 2GB+ files.

But I can’t help with single file HTML.

1 Like

Thanks to the technical gods, I only used TidGi briefly. I really like the validation save function of the single file version of tiddlywiki. Using TidGi, I successfully deleted a new tiddlers that I tested in the TidGi bound folder. But when I open the corresponding knowledge base in TidGi and the tiddler is still there, what happens,Will the bug disappear when the computer is restarted

I don’t want to lose many of the functional tiddlers in my main knowledge base that rely on the browser console to do bulk control over the current single-file wiki. Some of them are scripts that need to be positioned until the review code element is positioned at $0 to work

I also like to take notes directly in the windows folder at first, but once I take notes that contain some strange but important notes for me, windows will report the virus, many times I have lost the note content due to misoperation, including TidGi also has problems. Saving tiddlers directly into folders can be easily reviewed by windows, while splitting core modules (one file) and themes and plugins (one file), like a single file version of a wiki, has a complex file structure, which greatly improves the security of my wiki data

I usually use many browser tabs to gather wonderful learning inspiration, often open dozens of web tabs, and frequently switch back and forth, if I migrate my single-file notes to TidGi will be another step, the web browser and TidGi software interface to switch back and forth

Of course, its advantage is that the software interface ui design is very friendly for new users. One of the functions that attracts me is the import function of artificial intelligence large language model. However, my computer only has core graphics card without high-performance independent graphics card, which makes me unable to give my personal tiddlywiki data to train my exclusive tiddlywiki question answering model

TidGi has the predictable benefit that it can use the system’s default combination of shortcuts or custom shortcuts without the shortcut conflicts that occur in web browsers

1 Like
  • A few of us here, especial myself can help here. Just ask.
  • I do this too, but have no need or desire to integrate as closely as you are looking for.

I too have a master wiki and have other domain related knowledge bases. For example I collect most Questions and answers I give to ChatGPT in a wiki I call knowledge repository. This is growing quickly so I am keeping it independent and search it as needed.

• I then save links in my master wiki to a particular tiddler or category in the knowledge base, I am slowly developing this method and it is quite sophisticated now.
  • It is also possible to craft a link, that searches the knowledge base using one or more keywords. By setting the target each search opens the same tab, avoiding the knowledge base being opened in multiple tabs.
1 Like

Thank you very much. This is a wonderful idea for me. By collecting conversations with chatgpt, we can make our thoughts easier to find in tiddlywiki. chatgpt’s answers are generally more professional than my carefully remembered notes, but the language is a little redundant. We can use this feature to improve the success rate of our fuzzy search, do we collect chatgpt chat content, only collect the final question, and the final reply of the chatgpt, and the process in between, if the question is asked to the point, the chtgpt does not answer the point, and then constantly fine-tune their questions and this process needs to record them

It could also be a reference scheme for another topic

But I don’t have any better idea how to do it

Since I started using chatgpt, I’ve probably asked more than 5000 questions, but unfortunately I started using tiddlywiki when I had about 4950 questions, so I lost a lot of inspiration, and now I’m going to start trying out this novel way of gathering information about tiddlywiki. I will most likely write down what I think is important in my chat with chatgpt. Most likely I will not write down the boring chat content. Maybe this question has some research value for some people, such as “Why aren’t the tires of the car green?” I often ask these kinds of questions when I’m really bored but still want to keep my mind active by talking, and often they inspire me to come up with important questions, but I don’t know which boring question helped me

For me, the best way to present the knowledge cards, the best way to organize the general exam preparation in the university became very handy. Although I did not know much about the knowledge to prepare for the exam, I had an intuition that it must be right to organize it in a specific form, and often it was

Some more info on my use of a wiki for chat gpt.

I use the markdown plugin and “new markdown tiddler button”, to create new markdown tiddlers, I then use the firsat Question I have asked ChatGPT as the title, then paste the answer (if its any good) into the body, if I do a follow up question, I add them in the body, unless I think they can be stand alone, and paste the next answer in.

There are ways to export a whole Chat but I have not needed this yet.

I have also created an alternative table of contents (I call Index Tags) and made a tool to drag an item in this table, and drop it onto tiddlers, to tag them with the tiddler.

• Each time I add a tiddler, I browse my special table of contents and drop one or more titles found there, onto the chat tiddler I just created.

Using the index I am going someway to grouping and categorising, but a key advantage is that the questions I ask, usually uses the words I am familiar with, and the contents of the chats, the answers, often contain related words and possible synonyms. One day I may search for a word I don’t often use, and the tiddlers containing it will be listed, thus I may find my words, that relate to this new word.

• However you could create a tiddler by the name of an important word and include in it synonyms or other information, so if your search has the word it will come up and you can consider the synonyms to search with.
  • Also with the freelinks plugin installed, you can see links to any tiddlers using the same words in their title.
1 Like