How to fix JS problem in Telegram build in browser?

Hi! I download empty.html from tiddlywiki.com in all browsers it works good.
But if I open link to empty.html in Telegram I get error

I am to able to open console in this mobile browser. How can I fix this problem?

Hi @Siniy-Kit it appears that the Telegram inserts a bunch of code into each in-app browser session to allow access to some Telegram APIs. It is possible that some of that inserted code is upsetting TiddlyWiki’s normal operation.

You may be able to use Chrome Developer Tools to investigate the precise error that is raised:

I think you should also report the problem in a Telegram developer forum. As Jeremy wrote, they may inject some alien code into TW. If initialisation of that code is done right, the problem should not happen. If the code is “brute forced” it can happen.

Does it also happen, if you open https://tiddlywiki.com/archive/empty/Empty-TiddlyWiki-5.3.5 inside the Telegram web-viewer?

Just to be sure it’s not your internet service provider, that messes with the code.

There is also a Telegram web-version. If the problem happens there too, you may be able to open the browsers debugger, to get more info.

Hi, Mario. Telegram Web Browser opens your link with the same error. All links to all Tiddlywiki files are opened with this error. Telegram is very popular messenger (like WhatsApp) and all links I send to clients they open with this storage window. If I close this window everything works good. I can create new tiddlers and so on. Can we put to this red error more information to find line of code that Telegram browser don’t like?

I assume you use Chrome browser.

• You can type F12 to open the dev tools.
  • Open the Sources tab
  • Check the checkbox - Pause on uncaught exceptions
  • F5 reload the page.

It should show you something. I am sorry, but I can not test it, since I do not have a Telegram account anymore and I do not want to send them my phone-number.

So someone else with a Telegram account may jump in here.

I did use Windows Edge browser, since I do not have Chrome installed, but Edge should be close enough.

Chrome browser works very good without any error

If we open any link in Telegram messenger on android, by default this link opens NOT in my browser (I use Chrome). Telegram opens all links in it’s own “Telegram browser” there is no console or F12
My solution is to disable ALL red windows by

window.onerror = function(msg,url,line){