How to display tiddler content on the left hand side of the Centralised theme?

I’ve been playing with the Centralised theme, and I’m wondering how I would go about adding the content of some tiddler to the left hand side of the central river. I.e. is there some equivalent to the tag $:/tags/AboveStory that will display the content where the yellow box is in the below example?

Any help would be much appreciated!

@Sii this is commonly referred to as a left side bar. I am yet to master this kind of page layout change. Look for a left sidebar solution or look at the tiddlywiki.com notes on alternative layouts because its in and below the page template that this needs to be done. The advantage of setting up an alternative layout is as you craft a new one you can use shift-ctrl-L to switch back.

Of course tiddlywiki now has extensive control through the cascade mechanism as well.

What I have gleaned so far is page elements are introduced via the tag
$:/tags/PageTemplate in the tiddler $:/core/ui/PageTemplate so if you use <<tag $:/tags/PageTemplate>> you can look in each of these.

Lets take the (current right) sidebar as an example $:/core/ui/PageTemplate/sidebar, if you look inside we see the class in use tc-sidebar-header which is defined in $:/themes/tiddlywiki/snowwhite/base and $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base and inside the div with this class the sidebar segment items $:/tags/SideBarSegment are transcluded.

• If you search these theme stylesheets for tc-sidebar-header you will see a number of places in which this class is defined, includes info like;
margin-top: 3px;
margin-bottom: 3px;
padding: 14px;
min-height: 32px;
margin-top: {{$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/storytop}};

So as I understand it the placement on the page, the layout arises as the result of transcluded elements being assigned a class and that class “placing” that element within its parent element.

I hope as we help solve your problem we can document these classes and their relationship so we can more readily insert other elements into the page.

• Using the browser developer tools to inspect and identify the classes is also a valid approach