How to create viewtoolbar button to cycle through three multicolumn classes (fields) for tiddler layout in shiraz

In this wiki, there is a demo of using of multicolumn classes for tiddler layout in shiraz.
I have created a viewtoolbar button to add a field called class with field value multicol to tiddlers to achieve multicolumn layout for tiddler body contents. This button is based a similar button created by @JanJo for Section editor. But I want to improve upon this button to cycle through three classes multicol2 , multicol3 , multicol and finally delete the field class from the tidldler like this muuri addon viewtoolbar button by @fastfreddy . Any suggestions on how to achieve that?

Also @Mohammad is it possible to change the minimum height of the these columns in this stylesheet tiddler ?

Yes, why not! These are standalone stylesheet, so you can hack and add/remove/modify any properties you like.

What property should I use to define the height of the column ? Is it column-height ?

Is it possible to achieve this in TW ?

The CSS columns has no height property, but you can use the height with many CSS selectors.

CSS columns has no height attributes. You can set the height for the div or another selector you use columns with!