How to create a tiddler than can transclude the tiddlerinfo fields section of the currently focussed tiddler in the storyriver

How to create a tiddler than can transclude the tiddlerinfo fields section of the currently focussed tiddler in the storyriver. I want to use this tiddler in the sidebar. As the focussed tiddler changes, the tiddlerinfo fields transcluded within this tiddler should change. I use the hotzone plug in. So the solution may use that plug in if needed.

@arunnbabu81 the following package I believe answers everything in your question despite not much detail from you. Try it and look at the code as it should have all the methods embedded within it.

• Most recently navigated tiddler is the focused tiddler Otherwise marked green
  • The red target allows to to change focus
  • The Focus tab is setting the tiddler name to the focused tiddler ands transcluding the Info fields template

focus-tiddler.json (3.6 KB)

3 Likes

@TW_Tones thank you for the help. I have to try in on my desktop later today. I think it will solve my question. Will share the result after further testing later tonight.

@TW_Tones
Here is what I made with the solution you shared. Look at the left sidebar tabs - Fields, Graph and Ref.

When you got free time, I think you may tell us some of tips and tricks in your TiddlyWiki (create under Tips and Tricks). I see your wiki is a showcase of many useful tools you have created or adopted/hacked for better usability. I like your work. Well done!

1 Like

@Mohammad Thanks for your comments.

I am almost nearing the completion of hacks which match my vision. I will add some description about how I did all those (most of them with help of this forum) once I am finished.

1 Like