How to add a one click page jump box to the loading plugin library for CPL

I think “1/69” can be edited and redirected, such as “19/69” or “50/69”

Instead of clicking the “flip to next page” button 18 times to go to page 19, and then clicking the “flip to next page” button 21 times to go to page 50

For this situation, I roughly remember which page the plugin I am following is on, but I don’t remember the name very clearly. I can directly jump to the plugin’s page without constantly clicking the mouse

Perhaps it’s to record the popular plugins in one’s own tiddlywiki, and then copy, paste, and search for them one by one when browsing the plugin library for the second time, which may be a bit cumbersome

Any response would be greatly appreciated!

<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/tab-1749438307" $field="text" $value="$:/core/ui/ControlPanel/Appearance"/>
<$action-navigate $to="$:/ControlPanel"/>
Go to Control Panel "Appearance" tab
</$button>

This is taken from the tiddlywiki.com. This button will open the control panel directly to the “Appearance” tabs
You can modify it according to your requirement.

1 Like

It seems that using tiddlywiki syntax to write the numeric jump box for this page is more complex. The page number appears in the sub tab of the console’s sub tab, and it only displays “1/69” after loading the plugin library (currently the first page/there are a total of 69 pages)

Open the CPL tab in the Control panel first. Then open the system tab of the advanced search and type $:/state/tab like this.

Open those state tiddlers and check the text field to see which one corresponds to the CPL tab like this

That way you will get the state tab that is dealing with CPL tab

Replace this in the code given above.

I guess this is the state tiddler for CPL tab - $:/state/tab-1749438307

1 Like
<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/tab-1749438307" $field="text" $value="$:/plugins/Gk0Wk/CPL-Repo/panel"/>
Go to Control Panel "CPL" tab
</$button>

When I switch between the sub tags’ Plugin Database ‘,’ Uninstall ‘, and’ Settings’ under CPL, ‘$:/state/tab-1749438307’ does not change

The next step is to click on the sub tag “Plugin Database”. The page number “1/69” that cannot be switched will only be displayed after the image source is loaded

<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/tab-1749438307" $field="text" $value="$:/plugins/Gk0Wk/CPL-Repo/panel"/>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/CPL-Repo/panel-tab-state-442035112" $field="text" $value="$:/plugins/Gk0Wk/CPL-Repo/plugin-database"/>
Go to Control Panel "CPL" tab
</$button>

Try this.

It is not possible to input “1/69” and jump to “20/69”

What is this 1/69 that you are referring to

Edit: Tats the page number rite…why you want to go directly to page 20/69

On the first post, there was my question and a stupid solution I tried to solve

<$button>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/CPL-Repo/panel-tab-state-442035112" $field="text" $value="$:/plugins/Gk0Wk/CPL-Repo/plugin-database"/>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/CPL-Repo/plugin-database-tab-state-1605570169" $field="text" $value="$:/plugins/Gk0Wk/CPL-Repo/home-gallery"/>
<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/CPL-Repo/paged-plugin-list-page--2130403051" $field="text" $value="18"/>
Go to Control Panel "CPL" tab- Plugin Database - Home - Page 19
</$button>

This will be what you want finally :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t read the OP fully. I was trying to solve based on what I understood from the title of this post

This is exactly what I want, thank you very much to the technical god