How open all blinks of current tiddler?

Now I maked a tiddler code:
tags: $:/tags/ViewTemplate

<$list filter='[is[current]backlinks[]limit[1]]' variable=dummy><hr />
<$button>Open All
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>backlinks[]]'><$action-navigate to=<<currentTiddler>>/></$list>
</$button>
Blicks:
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>backlinks[]]'> | <$link><$view field='title'/></$link></$list>
</$list>

source: Jack Baty's Wiki — A sort of Rudimentary Lathe

Question:
this card has more blinks, but i am noob programmer.
I’d like to make a button to be placed in top right corner of the card,
that has the effect of opening all blinks in the text field of current tiddler with one click.

It is even possible, and in turn the effect includes opening the backlinks.
a way to do this, by opening current tiddler’s ‘a’ tag via JavaScript.
But I don’t know how to do it.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Hello @MeizhouWan and welcome!

I’m afraid I don’t follow your request clearly.

First, I assume you’re using the word “blinks” to mean backlinks?

But maybe you don’t mean backlinks, because it doesn’t make sense to talk about backlinks “in the text field of the current tiddler”. The backlinks are pointing to the current tiddler, and they are located in the text field (or other fields, if you use a custom solution) of other tiddlers.

The button code in your post does work to open all backlinks.

Do you want a button that opens all of the LINKS from the current tiddler (= tiddlers to which the current tiddler has outgoing connections)?

Like most simple tasks, that will not require any JavaScript programming!

Just take what already works, and look for links rather than backlinks, like this:

<$list filter='[is[current]links[]limit[1]]' variable=dummy><hr />
<$button>Open All Outgoing Links
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>links[]]'><$action-navigate to=<<currentTiddler>>/></$list>
</$button>
LINKS:
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>links[]]'> | <$link><$view field='title'/></$link></$list>
</$list>

(I’m sure this code could be made more efficient, and you will want to add your own formatting. But it’s the basic idea, if you want links rather than backlinks.)

Yes, Thank you! :two_hearts:

<$list filter='[is[current]backlinks[]limit[1]]' variable=dummy><hr />
<$button>Open Links
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>links[]]'><$action-navigate to=<<currentTiddler>>/></$list>
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>backlinks[]]'><$action-navigate to=<<currentTiddler>>/></$list>
</$button>
<$list filter='[<currentTiddler>backlinks[]]'> | <$link><$view field='title'/></$link></$list>
</$list>

When I make new cards, I sometimes include a link to the source site.
How to filter external website links?