Recently I experimented with some left sidebar plugins and Mods because I want to move a set of tabs I have in the right sidebar to the left, ideally with a switchable subsets of tabs, so the left sidebar would be contextual for example project management would show all projects, or when working on a project all items relating to the current project etc…
- The problem is I now somehow have a left sidebar I can’t edit or remove
- Nor can I get a working solution
What I/we need;
The Tiddlywiki page layout is not strait forward and not only runs wide and deep across the TiddlyWiki User interface, but key aspects of the layout depend on CSS and HTML. It seems to me customisation of the layout demands some insight to the CSS and the elements assigned various classes.
- This seems to be one area where TiddlyWiki is not so well “Self Documenting”
- It seems related to another gap and this is insufficient documentation of tiddlywiki classes and elements within the user interface.
Can you help?
I am about to do my own “research effort” to try and document the general principals and ways top customise the layout and will publish my findings here however if you understand somewhat how it all works and where to look and make choices to add new elements, or customise existing ones to the layout, beyond the existing system tags please speak up.
- I am not asking for a comprehensive answer (although it would help) but more a set of bullet points around the structure, methods and ways to customise the layout.
Thanks in advance.