Help! Tiddlers used as lists to be used to populate story river

Hi, I am experimenting with tiddlers identified by a tag “hub” which are to be used to contain a plain text list of tiddler titles ( expressed as links ) which are to be used to populate the story river. My concept is that I can group tiddlers by adding them as links in the main text of a ‘hub tiddler’ and then populate the story river with that group - I am adding a side bar tab which will contain buttons for all tiddlers with tag ‘hub’

To keep it simple I am sticking to the rule that the main text of tiddler with tag ‘hub’ should consist only of space separated tiddler links.

Example if I have tiddlers Orange, Lemon and Lime and I wish to create a “hub” tiddler called Fruit it would be as follows.

Title: Fruit
Tag: hub
Main Text: [[Orange]] [[Lemon]] [[Lime]]

I will then find the button “Fruit” in my sidebar tab and to be able to populate the story river with Orange, Lemon and Lime with a single click.

My side bar tab contains the following macro

<div>
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]tag[hub]sort[title]]" variable="tagItem">
<$button set="$:/StoryList!!list" setTo={{tagItem}} >
<<tagItem>>
</$button>
</$list>
</div>

I am having trouble with the setTo statement, if I hard code in the title of a suitable hub tiddler, for instance Fruit

<$button set="$:/StoryList!!list" setTo={{Fruit}} >

Then the button works except for the obvious fact that it’s hard coded to Fruit and not say Cars.

I have been working with

https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Macro%20Definitions%20in%20WikiText.html but so far all attempts failed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Try this:

<$button set="$:/StoryList!!list" setTo={{{ [<tagItem>get[text]] }}}>

Many thanks Eric - Solution in less than three minutes - is that a record I wonder