Help Needed with Shiraz Plugin in TiddlyWiki

I’m facing two issues with the Shiraz plugin that I haven’t been able to solve on my own, so I’m turning to the forum for assistance.

• Issue 1: Sorting Field Values in Dynamic Tables

• In dynamic tables, it seems that the field values are sorted as “strings” rather than by “numerical value.” As shown in the image, the number “20” is always placed between “2” and “3,” regardless of whether it’s in ascending or descending order. To put it simply, my question is: How can I sort field values in dynamic tables based on their numerical value?

• Issue 2: Customizing Headers for the Same Field in Different Tiddlers

• After searching the forum, I learned how to customize the header of a dynamic table, which involves modifying the “header template.” Now, I want to customize the field “title” in the dynamic tables of multiple entries to have different headers. I think this might require a “header template” to be effective only for a specific tiddler (please correct me if this idea is wrong), but I’m not sure how to achieve this. The concise question here is: How can I customize the same field ‘title’ to have different headers in the dynamic tables of multiple tiddlers?

If anyone knows any potential solutions or ideas to these problems, please feel free to share. I’ll be grateful for any suggestions.

Add sortOp:"nsort" to the parameters for the <<table-dynamic>> macro

1 Like

This perfectly resolves my first question. Based on your response, I found information about sortOp as part of the dynamic-table-macro on Shiraz’s wiki site. Haha, I will take time to read through the rest of the content on Shiraz’s wiki site in the future. Thank you so much for your reply!

Looking forward to the solution to my second question.

A post was split to a new topic: Shiraz - Dynamic Table - Use a Title-Template