[Help] Create a theme like Snow White?

So I’m working on my first theme, just some tweakes to the look of tiddlers and buttons, and following this guide from the dev site, but when I use my theme plugin, it doesn’t add on top of vanilla.

How exactly does Snow White use a majority of vanilla, and can I get my theme to do the same?

Nevermind!

I feel a bit foolish for making a post for this now, but I was putting my own tiddler as the dependant and not themes/vanilla :sweat_smile:

New question!

how are new tiddlers added using $tw.utils.repackPlugin? I can’t seem to guess the right format to type in new tiddlers.

I have never made a theme but one key factor is stylesheets have an order and the last triumphs but look at ControlPanel > Info > Advanced > Stylesheets and you can see the order. The most recent and winner is at the bottom. Now on the prerelease you also get highlighting. also use <<tag $:/tags/Stylesheet>> to get the tag pill on which you can actually drag and drop reorder them.

• You can see themes are at the top.
  • Note also the palate and theme tweaks in use
  • Tiddlywiki.com also have a pile of additional themes you can look at for ideas.

Unfortunately I’m afraid that doesn’t help with my predicament, I do appreciate the insight and effort.

The highlight feature is really neat, now that it and several other improvements are being added in the newest release!

Edit: Yep! actually it has been announced a few minutes ago on here! I’m currently playing with a blank copy as we speak haha

Update to my reply: No longer the prerelease, although not announced tiddlwiki.com is now at 5.2.3

Found a better way of making a theme! I didn’t realize Tinka was a plugin creator, makes things so much easier.