From plugin, how delete all shadow fields: created creator modified modifier

When creating a plugin (using Tinka) the created creator modified modifier fields are brought along in the packaged tiddlers. Ideally, Tinka should of course feature something so prevent this but I’m wondering if someone has a good solution to post-edit a plugin to remove all occurences of these fields for the shadow tids?

Tx

Before pluginify,

A button containing a list, that lists all tiddlers in the plugin, with a setfield action to set any fields you want to blank?

A button containing a list, that lists all tiddlers in the plugin, with a setfield action to set any fields you want to blank?

Almost, but no cigar, at least I don’t think so: The “modified” field can’t be removed in this way, i.e it is re-added (and if there’s a user name, i.e a “modifier” for the wiki, then this is also re-added).

Sorry, I think I have done this in the past, and going from memory perhaps;

• Use $timestamp=no on the action tiddler, for every field you change.
  • Or set tools timestamps are on to off
1 Like

Why not go with Gatha! :wink:

Why not go with Gatha

OK, so I installed the “I’m reading” plugin, which is the one I wish to post-edit, on the Gatha demo site… but I really can’t see what the next step would be to accomplish what I ask for in the OP?

The Gatha is similar to Tinka, but its tree structure and its Extra tiddler and Resource tiddler branches actually bundle all your tiddlers in the plugin! So it is not difficult to filter all those tiddlers at once and delete creator/modifier/… . By the way you finally need a small piece of script or use Commander.