Final Checks Before Release of v5.3.4

Looks like the color of the stability badges are fixed in the vanilla theme.

I think it is better to allow the color of the badges controlled by palettes (as the testcase widget), so that they can be themed.

For example stability badges can use solarized palette colors by adding these to the file:

stability-stable: #859900
stability-experimental: #b58900
stability-legacy: #268bd2
stability-deprecated: #dc322f

There is issue with transclude filter operator. See [BUG] TiddlyWiki 5.3.4 Prerelease: Transcluding Text References · Issue #8250 · Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5 (github.com)

Have you tried the plugin translation feature? You can switch language to zh-Hans and see menubar has Chinese translation.

@pmario you may want to add Germany translation to menubar plugin.

Thanks @CodaCoder your screenshot gave me the hint that the problem wasn’t Mac vs. Windows but rather about whether scrollbars are visible. I’ve just pushed a fix.

:partying_face:

1 Like

I come across this bug in command palette plugin before. I was reusing core’s modal api to create mask, and scrollbar disappear when modal open, causing the whole page moving to the right, and causing style flashing that cause lagging.

So I’m using a homemade mask now.

Thanks @Springer I’ve posted the following fixes:

3 Likes

Thanks @XLBilly I’ve posted a fix here:

The color attribute should also be changed in order to let the text of the badge use palette colors.

Thank you @XLBilly fixed in Stability badges: further fix to palette usage · Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5@cd8c483 · GitHub

Thanks @vilc I’ve made some tweaks in Tour plugin: Improve layout · Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5@0834891 · GitHub