Filter Operators Theoretically determine whether the total number of possible combinations of simple or complex permutations is finite or infinite

List of Filter Operators on the official website
TiddlyWiki — a non-linear personal web notebook

I think if we can list as many combinative schemes as possible, it may make it easier for new people to find what they want. It is likely that new people encounter problems but do not know how to describe the problems about filtering. Or in a flash (which you don’t realize, but which you need), the technical gods of the tiddlywiki forum can focus on maintaining the exhaustive list of combined Filter Operators and the description files corresponding to the expressions without having to worry too much. Because this combination program can be anytime, anywhere for ordinary people to browse and learn

These are a combination of Filter Operators that I have collated and collected, but there are many more filters popping up in the forums, which makes me confused about whether to continue adding expressions to this tiddlers

[!is[system]!sort[modified]limit[n]]
Except for ‘Item 1’, ‘Item 2’,… , general tiddlers for “item n”:[!is[system]![条目1]![条目2]…![条目n]]
Contains’ Label 1 ', ‘Label 2’,… , “label n” general tiddlers:[!is[system]tag[标签1]tag[标签2]…tag[标签n]]
Common tiddlers containing label number n≥2:[all[tiddlers]!is[system]] :filter[tags[]count[]compare:number:gteq[n]]
Contain? Word tiddlers title:[search:title [?]]
tiddlers in general:[!is[system]sort[title]][all[tiddlers]!is[system]]

I’ll add “…” to the middle of expressions that can change values or add the same infinite number of expressions. Although errors may be reported during actual filtering, this provides a clear way to display these composite filters and avoids repeating invalid notes such as "Contains’ Label 1 ', ‘Label 2’,… , “label n” general tiddlers ", “n recently modified tiddlers”, “Common tiddlers containing label number n≥2”…

Any reply would be greatly appreciated