Editing from another site, how do I stop this?

Hello,
I loaded my wiki from outside sources and realised that whoever I gave the wiki address to would have complete access. Is there a way to prevent this?
Thank you.
Parodocs

There are many discussions about a read-only mode. If you’re looking for something more secure, so that certain content is totally unavailable to other users, you might look at encryption techniques.

I have only minor experience with TW encryption. But I have a number of wikis that are read-only, using a bit from Mohammad’s utility plugin, and it works well.

just a note, depending on how you set your wiki up it is very likely that outside users will have edit and save buttons, but they won’t actually make permanent changes to your content. for example, if you go on https://tiddlywiki.com you will be able to “edit” any tiddler you want and “save” the wiki, but it will only cause the edited version to be downloaded to your computer. you won’t actually make permanent changes to tiddlywiki.com.

if your saver is requires a login/key (like a github account, or if it’s hosted on tiddlyhost), outside users won’t be able to make actual changes as they won’t be authorized.