Deactivate my account

deactivate my account

1 Like

Hello @anon5541130 – we have had a previous discussion about this Allow users to delete their forum account

The @moderators can anonymize your account, if you would like to no longer participate.

Let us know how you would like to proceed, you can also message the moderators privately if you would prefer.

2 Likes

anonymize my account

Yeah! That’s what I want.

1 Like

Are you sure? Because you keep posting. Let’s wait until Monday. If you tell me again then — I’ll do it.

1 Like

@boris I love the tool, but I don’t like the community - I think it’s kind of toxic
So… I was thinking of turning myself off because of this
but… there are interesting users, partners, nice and full of patience - these people are very nice to talk to

1. So… the more this project has a good level of marketing and commercial(money), the better for me, I will have the long support ;D
  2. so I believe we should market the tool - but not lose our values

The community is going through a transition because for 15 years it’s been a free help forum and those feedback loops are addictive.

But absolutely take some time off. Tune / turn off your notifications. I’ll send you a DM.

1 Like

Some words from a nobody.

I can see you love TW. You entered in the community with full energy, you have in mind many changes for the project, there is not a problem if somebody in community is skeptical/“opposed”. The good ideas will can change the inertia in the community, but it takes some time. Please, don’t get burnout while you try to accelerate the changes. And the big changes can scare.

1 Like

If you don’t mind my asking, just as a common user and average(?) community member, what parts have you noticed toxicity in? (without naming individuals or threads, of course.)

1 Like