Customize the small icon in front of the title of a web tag through tiddlers

Perhaps this might require changing the tiddlywiki source code

Any change to the content after the title changes the content in tiddlers $:/SiteTitle and $:/SiteSubtitle

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

Is this what you’re looking for? Setting a favicon - TiddlyWiki Documentation

1 Like

The operation is simple, but the website icon in the image has not been updated

This may indicate that a local server is to be configured for the tiddlywiki

1 Like

The favicon handling for a client-server configuration and a single-file wiki is different.

So what do you need?

I want to change the website icon of my single file tiddlywiki to something else, no need to configure a personal tiddlywiki server,the tiddlywiki results after the first change did not respond

You should download empty.html from tw-com and try it there. If it works, your wiki is messed up.
-m

1 Like

You’re right. The tiddlywiki I’m using is broken in little details

Thank you so much for your brilliant idea

Now it works fine

1 Like

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

This is the tid source code format that can normally be parsed by tiddlywiki into website titles

But it’s a whopping 7kb in size, and I recall tiddlywiki comes with a lot of default system ICONS.Referencing them I think will take up almost no space on tiddlywiki

It was successfully displayed in $:/favicon.ico, but it did not work on the website icon

There is a reason, why the favicon is as it is. See:

It’s not possible to change it, if you want to make sure, that all browsers can show that icon.

1 Like

Therefore, the $:/favicon.ico tiddler can probably only store png code, and can not reference the various ready-made ICONS that come with the tiddlywiki system in this tiddlers,for example “{{$:/core/icon}}” ,It is only an embedded reference,the file should not exceed 1kb at most