Creating Tiddlers with TiddlyWiki on Node.js with No TiddlyWeb and Filesystem

The story

When working with TiddlyWiki on Node.js, the tiddlywiki.info contains two essential plugins

"plugins": [
"tiddlywiki/filesystem",
"tiddlywiki/tiddlyweb",

Assume, you did not add the above plugins to your tiddlywiki.info, and from the shell, using different commands and JS script, you create a few tiddlers. No browser, no TiddlyWiki opened, everything from Shell/Terminal/Console.
I use this method for creating config and state tiddlers on the fly and after finishing the job, I use build to create my final TiddlyWiki. Everything works great!

The questions

1. Where are those config tiddlers? Nothing is saved on the disk?
  2. Do you recommend such methods?

I don’t use this often, I still prefer edit in the wiki, or at least in VSCode.

I also remove these two plugins, so edits on the wiki will lost, I can randomly test things. And only things edited in VSCode will presists.

This is the default setup of GitHub - tiddly-gittly/Modern.TiddlyDev: Modern TiddlyWiki Developing Environment

Thank you for the good example!

Add 1) They are only in the wiki. So if you refresh the browser tab they are gone. If you save the wiki, your config tiddlers are saved according to the $:/core/save/all configuration

Add 2) As so often – It depends. If you do not want, that any tiddlers are saved back to disk. – Yes – It is a possible method for a developer

It is no advised to start a “user facing” wiki that way. Users may think their data is saved and it may cause data loss.