Combine two heatmaps of the same type into one

The end result

or

Plugins used in the processing

$__plugins_Gk0Wk_echarts.json (1.0 MB)

<div style="max-width: 800px; height: 230px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative;">
    <center style="font-size:20px; position: absolute; bottom: 28px; z-index: 1000; width: 100%; left: 0; right: 0; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center;">
        <$button
            set="$:/state/heatmap!!year"
            setTo={{{ [{$:/state/heatmap!!year}subtract[1]!match[-1]] ~[<now YYYY>subtract[1]] }}}
            class="tc-btn-invisible tc-tiddlylink"

>
            ◄
        </$button>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<$button
            set="$:/state/heatmap!!year"
            setTo={{{ [{$:/state/heatmap!!year}add[1]!match[1]] ~[<now YYYY>add[1]] }}}
            class="tc-btn-invisible tc-tiddlylink"

>
            ►
        </$button>
    </center>
    <$echarts $tiddler="$:/plugins/Gk0Wk/echarts/addons/GitHubHeatMap.js" $width="100%" $height="100%" year={{$:/state/heatmap!!year}} subfilter="[all[tiddlers]!is[shadow]!is[system]!field:calendarEntry[yes]]" />
</div>

There is a small problem, in my other heat map I create or modify at least two or three per day, counting as “zero” corresponding colors

How to apply the month division line in tiddler’s “CalendarHeatmap” to tiddlywiki heatmap "tidder, which seems to be the technical implementation of a plug-in, I asked the plug-in and two heatmap tiddlers and the problem to be integrated to the ai, reported an error

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

There is no javascript pragma in TW that will execute untrusted code in a tiddler like this, for security reasons.

If you need functionality like “the month devider”, please ask the plugin author at GitHub.

It does not make much sense to promote or request insecure behaviour here in the forum.

“calendarheatmap” tiddler’s month segmentation function can work normally in tiddlywiki, ai answers mixed with some strange things

Then please do not post AI created “hallucinations” here. The next time the forum will be scanned that non-sense will be taken as valid, which will lead to even more code which makes no sense.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve pulled back from showing the code generated by the AI illusion, I thought I’d show my full initial thought process on the problem, including all the code and source code involved, so that it doesn’t feel obtrusive

I think the JS code alone is OK but not in the context of wikitext code. The JS code alone will probably show the data that you want to create.

But I’m still not sure, what your problem actually is. Is it this one?

1 Like

Comparing the two graphs, the version of the heat map with the month divider after I modified the entry’s day identifier to zero sum and could not switch the year, made me want to merge the two heat maps together

or

You need to tweak the tiddler $:/plugins/Gk0Wk/echarts/addons/GitHubHeatMap.js to get the split line.

around line 159, change this

splitLine: {
                        show: !1
                    },

to this

splitLine: {
                        show: true
                    },
2 Likes

Thank you very much, but my tiddlywiki has been compressed with code ugly, is it possible to change it directly? It is a little difficult, or re-install this uncompressed plugin and modify it

$__plugins_Gk0Wk_echarts_addons_GitHubHeatMap.js.json (4.2 KB)