Cloud connectors and wiki with password

Hello.

I have been trying to use the Dropbox saver for a wiki encrypted with a password, and I had some problems. The only way I found to contact the developer was through github, and since I don’t use github, I thought it might still be helpful if I posted it here?

I tried both the older and the newer versions of the cloud connector, and reproduced it with a empty.html wiki freshly downloaded and only changed by setting the password (I have opened it and set the password on the cloud already).

The older version of the saver (TiddlyWiki5 in the Sky using Dropbox) does not seem to work - it does not automatically save the changes, and when I click the save button it offers me the option to download the file, but does not save it to the cloud.

The newer beta version (TiddlyWiki5 in the Sky using Dropbox) gives me the following error when I open the file:

Uncaught ReferenceError: version is not defined

It does however seem to work after that, automatically saving the file after some types of change, and saving it anyway whenever I click the save button. Since it seems to be working, I intend to use that version, but I have only tried it quickly so far.

I am using Chrome (Version 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on Ubuntu (20.04.4 LTS), and I am happy to provide any additional information.

Also, after connecting to Dropbox, my username appears close to an “image not found” icon. (Not super important, but since I am here ;-)).

Please let me know if there was some mistake on my part or if there are any workarounds.

Thank you so much to the developers of Tiddlywiki and the plugins, and to the always helpful and responsive community!

Warm regards,
Valeria