Calendar agenda now supports sidebar, that you can drag todo to the agenda

I still remember I very like the experience of Google Calendar years ago, where I can drag Todo item from sidebar to agenda, to arrange the time to do them. So I take a few hour to add this to the caneldar plugin:

after drag from side bar:

ๅ›พ็‰‡

Demo: TW Calendar โ€” Tiddlywiki Calendar Widget and Page Layout displaying tiddlers on calendar and agenda, based on created, modified, startDate and endDate fields on tiddlers. (Donโ€™t drag plugin from this site, use CPL to install it, otherwise you will miss some dependency)

This task list comes from GitHub - tiddly-gittly/intention-tower-knowledge-graph: ITKG is a knowledge and task management framework for tiddlywiki. plugin, it is a tw-native project manager build for myself (tw-native means it use filter expression to aggregate task tiddlers). But you donโ€™t need to install it, you can add your own sidebar:

You can add tiddlers with tag $:/tags/EventCalendarSideBarSegment to appear on the sidebar (or install community plugins that have such tiddlers).

Draggable content can be added to the entry like this: <$draggable data-event='{ "duration": "01:00" }' data-tags="Tags">

1 Like