$button => options and sintax

Hello Guys!

$button (sintax and options)

<$button>
<$action-sendmessage $message=“tm-save-wiki”/>
[[WRITE FORM|file:///D:/Users/criep/GoogleDrive/0a-BLACKBOARD/0-TIDDLYWiki/4a-write-note.lnk]]
</$button>’’

Is there any way to combine the two options into a single $button command?

In the example I posted, it only executes one of the options: the link, or the tm-save-wiki. Putting them together, as I did, it just runs tm-save-wiki, but doesn’t trigger the link.

Can anyone suggest me a code example to be included inside a tiddler in version 5.3.0? Because this example I posted, it does not execute the two commands.

I need to update tiddlywiki’s .html completely before triggering the link. Because I’m going to extract information from the .html of the wiki, and that’s only possible if it’s up to date.

Thanks in advance for any help you can!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Of course you can put multiple actions in the button.
You can even add a delay with the @EricShulman’s action-timeout. js.

Hi @JanJo!

Thanks for your return. But how do I include this in my code, do you have a suggestion link or even a post where I can find how to do this?

Thanks!

I see your link is a link to a lnk file, which I presume contains a url such as http://link.

• I don’t think this indirect approach will work.
  • I doubt you want that file to open in the browser window

Perhaps

https://tiddlywiki.com/#ActionSendMessageWidget for example…

Hi, TW_Tones!

Here is the code solution for my question in this post!

\define my-actions-del()
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-save-wiki"/>
<$action-deletetiddler $filter="[field:ARQUIVO{FICHA de LEITURA 📚!!OPÇÃO}tag[FICHAS]]"/>
\end
<$button actions=<<my-actions-del>>>
[[EXCLUI FICHA|file:///D:/Users/criep/GoogleDrive/0a-QUADRO-NEGRO/0-TIDDLYWiki/4c-LNK-EXCLUI-FICHA.lnk]]
</$button>

Thank you very much for your attention and for your recommendation.

If you work in TW 5.3.1, it is recommended to use \procedure my-actions-del... instead of \define my-actions-del