Audio and "_canonical_uri" options

I want to include the data from _canonical_uri into another audio that will loop:<audio src=INSERT_HERE autoplay loop controls style="width:100%; object-fit: contain"></audio>

Here is my tiddler code:

<$select tiddler='$:/looped-music-state'>
<$list filter='[tag[Music]]'>
<option><$view field='title'/></option>
</$list>
</$select>

<$tiddler tiddler={{$:/looped-music-state}}>
<$transclude mode='block'/>
<hr>
I want to include the data from `_canonical_uri` into another audio that will loop:
`
<audio src=INSERT_HERE autoplay loop controls style="width:100%; object-fit: contain"></audio>
`
<hr>
''Now Playing'': {{$:/looped-music-state}}<br>
''File location:'' <$transclude $field="_canonical_uri"/>

<audio src=<<field "_canonical_uri">> autoplay loop controls style="width:80%; object-fit: contain"></audio>

</$tiddler>

I am able to use the $select to list the tiddlers that are tagged with “Music”, and transclude the music that is listed using the _canonical_uri, but I there aren’t any options in TW that allow for changing the <audio, like using style options, autoplay, or loop.

Below the <hr> in my code, I can see that the tiddler name and field are working, but not inserting correctly in the second <audio src=.

Any ideas of the proper format?

To get the value stored in the _canonical_uri field, use {{!!_canonical_uri}}, like this:

<audio src={{!!_canonical_uri}} autoplay loop controls style="width:80%; object-fit: contain"></audio>

enjoy,
-e

2 Likes