What Theme?!?!?

I’ve just cleaned out my wiki, moved all my created stuff over to a blank wiki and installed only essential plugins, and have seen a 3Mb drop in file size and a massive increase in loading speed!

But…my fave theme, JD’s Whitespace, has sidebar search box problems so I’m looking for a new shiny something. Needs to play nice with mobile and possibly with stories.
I’ve looked at notebook, which looks lovely, but that’s an awful lot of dead space on a widescreen monitor. Any suggestions?

I use captivate theme (which is similar to notebook theme) along with krystal horizontal story plug in (So less of dead space bcos of the horizontal layout)

You can easily change the story width. Go to ControlPanel : Appearence : Theme Tweaks

scroll down a bit and experiment with those settings too

Stoy width … will be the one that gives you more width in the story river

Sidebar breakpoint … is responsible for smaller screens to shift the top menu bar to the bottom of the screen for eg mobiles.

Sidebar width … will define the sidebar, if it is open.

Chat with @telmiger. He’s developing a nice new flexi-design system … He might well accommodate your full desires …

TT, x

3 Likes

Have a look at my older themes and let me know what should be improved. I will consider it in my new project.
https://tid.li/tw5/themes.html

Cheers, Thomas