Weird Rights To Edit Titles?

I did test it with one of my posts and immediately got notified:

Everyone can edit their own posts, which will shown like this:

If the button is clicked it looks like this:

So the history can be followed and it can be easily changed back. No problem

2 Likes

What you do on your own time is your business! Well, gotta run. They’re having a sale on fava beans at the local market.

LOL!

TT

I share this sentiment a bit. I know personally my own definitions and ways of interpreting things can sometimes be in a different direction than the majority. (Heck just recently did I learn we could change titles, I wasn’t aware of that fact, I just saw the pencil and thought it meant I could make a note about it or something of that sort.)

It would be nice if a regular posted a change to the title, it was forwarded to a original poster and higher level, to avoid someone with the regular status going on a bit of a trolling spree…

(Joking of course, @Ste_W seems like a trustworthy individual haha)

… or having their accounts hijacked in truly worst case scenario, and so that if the original poster saw the change and did not approve, but was aware of it, could request a reversion of the edit from the higher up, or if the higher trust level saw an issue with the change, could revert it themselves.

(Or if no issues are observed, it’s just an edit that goes through- nice and simple ^^)

1 Like