[tw5] New Release Banner Super-speedy Competition for v5.2.1

Mohammad, I’ve put your updated version on the gallery site.

I’ve also added one more, which highlights v5.2.1 better, while gesturing subtly toward the “cascade” theme:

cascade-drops.png

-Springer

1 Like

Much appreciated Springer!

I like your colorful banner with round border! Very nice!

My two cents. I think Mohammad’s entry good. It visually conveys filtering well.

TT

1 Like

Mashup, for yuks:

mashup.png

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone once again for your help. I’m afraid non-TW stuff has delayed me for a few days, but now we’re back on track to make the release this week.

I was just looking at Springer’s collection of the entries at https://tw-logo-contest.tiddlyhost.com. My first thought was that I regret suggesting that I should choose the winner because it’s too difficult with so many excellent entries.

Two entries that particularly caught my eye are Springer’s:

tiddlywiki-name-badge.png

And Mohammad’s:

banner-tiddlywiki-5.2.1.png

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have those two designs combined when I came to this thread and saw Springer’s mashup which seems to be pretty much what I wanted:

mashup.png

So, I am happy to declare that we have a winner. Congratulations to Springer and Mohammad, and my sincere thanks to everyone who has entered.

Best wishes

Jeremy

3 Likes

Really cool! Congrats Springer and Mohammad - well done!

<:-)

1 Like

Very cool indeed ! Love the color choice & funnel idea, congrats to Springer and Mohammad !

1 Like

I’m tickled! I had found Mohammad’s svg for filters to be so visually intuitive that I couldn’t resist playing with it a bit more. Sometimes trying something “just for yuks” is the way to go!

Jeremy, I’m happy to streamline details or optimize the svg-png size (etc.) if that would be helpful.

-Springer

1 Like

Thanks Springer!

Jeremy, I’m happy to streamline details or optimize the svg-png size (etc.) if that would be helpful.

I thought you’d done so – the image is already only 42KB :slight_smile:

Best wishes

Jeremy

Getting Mohammad’s svg original properly integrated (rather than a hasty screenshot) shaves a few MB off, down to 35MB. I also find my design was a tad bit noisy with the cascade dots after the final 1. I can restore the extra dots if you want to stick to exactly what the design was. :slight_smile:

tiddlywiki-compressed.png

Or down to 15K if I flatten it and make the filter stand out better. :slight_smile:

tiddlywiki-mashup-flat-opt.png