Tobibeer preview not working with Krystal

In my Krystal tiddlywiki, the previews from @tobi preview pluggin show up far down the screen and when I’m hovering over a tiddler far down on a long list, the previews appear so low that they are offscreen.

I see @arunnbabu81 opened a github issue about this here: Pop up is opening far away from the tiddler when more than two columns are opened in Krystal horizontal story river or muuritouch story river · Issue #4 · tobibeer/tw5-preview · GitHub in 2020. Did you have any luck fixing this?

I also see a related issue discussed here Multi-Column Layout / Storyview - #93 by yan but the column width doesn’t seem to be my problem as it was for yan.

Has anyone had any luck here or have any ideas?

Thanks!

You may use this custom preview plug-in from an old tiddlywiki edition called tiddlyresearch - TiddlyResearch

Or you can try this custom link widget which allows pop ups (it is not fully tested)- Exploring default tiddler links hackability in V5.3.0 - #50 by arunnbabu81

One of the plugings from the volant edition ( I think there’s an updated version by @Mohammad in the showcase section) which was for keeping pops ups on screen.

Thank you, both! The volant plugin gave me a javascript error, but the preview fork in tiddlyresearch did the trick!