Opened tiddlers bar - can the tabs be made draggable

I am using Opened tiddlers bar plug in in my wiki. @linonetwo can the tabs in the tiddlers bar be made draggable?

1 Like

If based on the tabs macro perhaps not. I do think however the macro could be improved or an alternate built with the following selectable options.

• drag and drop reorder
  • open on long hover
    *,drop tittle or file to action eg
    • tag with a named tag
    • add title to list
      *,trigger a cistom import

Yes, this is based on wikitext, so I have no idea how to implement these advanced features. This plugin is mostly based on my friend @pimgeek 's wiki. I didn’t write the whole of it by myself.

If I wrote it using React JS, I know how to do these things using https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-dnd though…

1 Like

I’m more familiar with writing plugins that are based on 3rd party library, like Mobile frendly Calendar and Agenda plugin tw-calendar

1 Like

@linonetwo
Mentat plug-in have a similar tab bar which is draggable. May be that can be helpful ?

This looks nice, he implement it in $:/plugins/admls/mentat/ui/tabs/window-tabs

He is basically using

\define drop-actions()
<$action-listops $tiddler=<<tv-story-list>> $subfilter="+[insertbefore:currentTiddler<actionTiddler>]"/>
\end

\define start-actions()
<$action-listops $tiddler=<<tv-story-list>> $subfilter="-[<actionTiddler>]"/>
\end

and

<$droppable actions=<<drop-actions>>>
<$link to={{!!title}} tooltip={{!!title}} class=<<tabClasses "window-tab window-tab-selected">> startactions=<<start-actions>>>

To make it reorderable, very interesting.

I maynot have time these days, I’m going to implement calendar and whiteboard I need, but I will move this plugin to a standalone repo, so others can modify it and PR easily.

2 Likes

Waiting for someone to make it happened.

2 Likes