About list one or more sets of different note headings with the same body content in a tiddler

My tiddlywiki notes have a lot of this kind of duplication, I want to aggregate them together, directly through the search I don’t know exactly which body of content is repeated, because this is a long time ago, not as intuitive as the example in the image

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

In some ways if the text field is identical you can just delete one of the “duplicates”.

How do you find them?

You could add a view template to list other tiddlers with the matching text field;

In a tiddler tagged $:/tags/ViewToolbar

<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]get[text]match{!!text}]">

</$list>
  • All tiddlers you open that have a text field the same as another will be listed.
  • You may want to exclude empty text fields.

But then what will you do with them?

I have a number of to do items which are related and could be combined into one as well.

I was think what if I designed a way to drag one or more tiddler (the source) and drop it on another (the target) such as the dragged one;

• It’s title then its text appended to the target tiddlers text field, and perhaps with a list of fields and their values appended at the end.
    • To do this we may need a template, and this could be modified to suit our needs. eg convert tags to tag pills.
  • We can then edit the target tiddler and edit it to add or remove content from the source tiddler(s).

One issue would be if the titles you remove are linked to from elsewhere.

1 Like

Something’s wrong. It shouldn’t be this way

thanks

Or set a subtitle for tiddlers, do you add it in the bottom field of tiddlers, or some other way

thanks

1 Like

Sorry, my error, I will have to fix after a nights sleep.

1 Like

A purely manual demonstration example may provide you with a reference

Any reply would be greatly appreciated