How to highlight Tiddlers titles with empty body content

that may be provide a reference

It could be in this form

“Cat” and “Dog” need to be highlighted in red because they don’t have anything in the body of the text, the accent color of the Tiddlers title makes me realize that I need to finish this note quickly, and I want it to be highlighted in the various embedded filter lists

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello,

Give this a spin (code below the image):

<$vars myfilter="[get[text]else[_empty_]match[_empty_]]">
<$list filter="[!is[system]filter<myfilter>]">
[data-tiddler-title="<<currentTiddler>>"] {
  border: 4px solid blue;
}
</$list>
</$vars>

Thank you very much!

I changed the color to green again, and the blue you gave me a sense of ease

What if the tiddlers are empty, as in this photo, and only “one” and “two” are changed to bold colors? Might this conflict with tiddlywiki’s theme style?

“good! tiddler” may become super long as I use python to import a large number of empty body content tiddlers, which may be a certain test of computer performance, is there a way to only display the code style after editing in “good tiddler”?

In the embedding filter body of the Tiddlers filter content is empty, the filter results correspond to the project discoloration

Its code implementation logic is:

G’day,

I don’t know of any possible conflict with TW’s theme style.

I would not worry about performance unless you find that you are having a performance issue. If and when there is a performance issue.

I’m not sure what you are asking for here. I had a pretty bad sleep last night, so I may look at this again tomorrow (or after whenever I can get a decent sleep?)

Make a field called code-body with value yes

1 Like

Perfectly solved, thank you very much, I didn’t expect it to be such a simple and powerful little feature!

May ten years have passed in your dreams, and in fact one day has passed, in which you have realized the true meaning of tiddlywiki