How to add a particular field to all tiddlers in the storyriver

I want to add a particular field with a particular fieldvalue to all tiddlers in the storyriver. How to do it ?
For example I want to add field class with card-6 fieldvalue to all tiddlers in the storylist

Basically the following. I didn’t test it, probably has some syntactic small error:

<$button>
set
<$list filter="""[list[$:/StoryList]]"""> 
<$action-setfield class="card-6" />
</$list>
</$button>

(Yup, an extra backtick after ]]""" - about as small as you can get! I fixed it for you. :slight_smile: - @etardiff)

1 Like

thanks @etardiff  

Thank you @twMat. This works. Any reason why triple quotes are used instead of single quotes in the list widget

A title like This "quoted" one would mess with the single quotes in this attribute: filter="[list[$:/StoryList]]"

This only holds true when using text substitution inside of macros, or substituted attributes.

:open_mouth: Now that was a surprise to me. Just tested, and in deed. I must unlearn what I have thought to be true since inception. At least since TW5 inception.

I will make a new thread where I hope the exact details of this can be defined. It is disconcerting that I had misunderstood this. Thanks Saq!