Custom application for TiddlyWiki based on WebDAV

No, that is not the case. There are few distinct things that are getting conflated in this thread:

• RedBean was proposed by Jeremy as an alternative approach that might be of interest for a custom application for TiddlyWiki (the use case described in the original thread).
  • netbean-server is a RedBean server that mimics WebDAV to allow saving a TiddlyWiki
  • the gallery and other features you have seen in my WebDAV are all TiddlyWiki plugins that only require that the TiddlyWiki is served by a WebDAV server and are independent of my work on a WebDAV server.
  • independent of the above, I have been working on a WebDAV application for TiddlyWiki that offers a more user friendly means (GUI) of configuring the server than some of the alternative lightweight WebDAV server applications currently available.

For clarity, I will post any further updates on my own progress on the WebDAV server application that I am working on in a new thread.

4 Likes

Sorry yes my answer was vague. Assuming you are referring to the redbean server with:

There are flags for starting the server that allow you to change which port or network address to use as referred to further down the page for https://redbean.dev.

Now that I see saq’s last post I realize this thread has gone a couple different directions and I may have misunderstood what you were referring to.