A wiki for worknotes and meetings: What kind of worklows and adjustements do you have?

Is there a new thread? I’m very interested in improving my todo list workflow in TiddlyWiki. I think I would need something like a streams-projectify combination…

+1 to this. I would love to see a good task management solution in TW being actively developed, now that Projectify isn’t being developed anymore.

I would love to see a good task management solution in TW being actively developed, now that Projectify isn’t being developed anymore.

What kind of functionality would you like to see being added to projectify?

Creating todo lists with streams. The workflow for creating todo lists with the default projectify was to slow for me. With streams you can just “stream” out your thoughts really fast and you can do everything without leaving the keyboard. For me creating todo lists is also a kind of brainstorming, so streams is really helpful here because you can easily create a structure with different sub-tasks in a really fast (keyboard driven) and flexible (drag-and-drop) way.

Both streams (intentionally) and projectify are eminently hackable and extendable. The question is how do you want to co-opt each to do things differently?

I set the streams setting “Template wikified for node title” to $:/s/<<now "[UTC]YY-0MM-0DD 0hh:0mm:0ss 0XXX">> to hide default tiddlers from recent. You may then be able to develop a method to rename it, tag it with current tiddler and todo, thus it becomes a todo item.

R-click on the bullet for a streams item, you can open/rename the tiddler rename and tag it. With relink plugin running this is ok.

See Streams — on TiddlyWiki 5.2.2 for

• How can I extend the Context Menu?
  • How can I add my own keyboard shortcut?
  • How can I customize the title of new nodes?
  • and more

Have a look at streams fusion for an example of integration with streams.

1 Like